As international students attending our institution and earning your degree from Bordeaux Sciences Agro (post-graduate Agronomical Engineering degree or a Master of Business and Science in Vineyard & Winery Management). Candidates are selected on the basis of academic and/or professional records and on their motivation. To be eligible to apply for the Master program, candidates are required to have :
- An undergraduate degree of at least 3 years (i.e. bachelor’s degree)
- Working proficiency in English.
- Applicants expecting their Bachelor Degree can obtain a conditional admission.
Master of Business and Science in Vineyard and Winery Management
- Academic : Bachelor Degree in Biological Sciences, Business & Management, or closely related fields
- Language : English (B2)
- Tuition Fees : € 10 000 / year
- Deadline for Applications : 1st of June
- Academic : 240 ECTS or equivalent in Biological Sciences or closely related fields
- Language : French (B2)
- Tuition Fees : € 1 600 /year
- Deadline for Applications : 15th of June