Between 2012 and 2016, I took part in the marketing of two important cross-group projects :Géowine & Laccave. Following these projects, I was able to communicate during many VDQS seminars (Vineyard Delimited Quantification Society):
- Coimbra in 2012 (Experiential consumption and interactive labelling of wine)
- Lyon in 2014 (The need of information of the wine consumer after the purchase)
- Colmar in 2016 (Acceptability by the french consumer of wines stemming from the global warming)
Two projects will start in 2016 on the thematic of wine consumer behaviour.
- One of them is one the marketing of organic products, linked to mixed signals.
- The other one is on the different sensory perceptions of consomers depending on the communication around wine.